Thermoelectric cooling uses the Peltier effect to create a heat flux at the junction of two different types of materials. A Peltier cooler, heater, or thermoelectric heat pump is a solid-state active heat pump which transfers heat from one side of the device to the other, with consumption of electrical energy, depending on the direction of the current. Such an instrument is also called a Peltier device, Peltier heat pump, solid state refrigerator, or thermoelectric cooler (TEC). It can be used either for heating or for cooling, although in practice the main application is cooling. It can also be used as a temperature controller that either heats or cools.
Studiosipa ‘s 20-30 W DC solid state air conditioner models are designed to cool your electronic and electrical controls, instruments, computer terminals, printers, telecommunications equipment, surveillance devices, cameras, laser and optical equipment and many other electronics in variety of environments. Our electronic cabinet cooler is designed for use with a wide range of enclosures and transit cases. Models are available for both indoor and outdoor use in DCpower configurations. Coolers feature corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction. All are available with a variety of options.
Supplemental heating capability
• Condensate drip pan with fittings and drain tubing
• Accessories: Switch power supply; temperature controller
• Powder coated aluminum construction
• Maintenance-free with no moving parts (except fans) Extremely reliable solid state construction with long life span
• No compressor, refrigerant or filters
• Compact size, lightweight, convenient to install and operate
• Construction (Aluminum Alloy) for indoor or outdoor use
• Standard models to 55℃ (High ambient models avail.)
• Flush-mount or recessed-mount installation
• Recommended for vertical mounting only
• DC power configurations